Embedded Software Developer – Berlin (m/f)
Konstruktiv in Berlin, is specialized in Agile Product Development and Rapid Prototyping. We bring ingenious ideas to life: from a first prototype all the way to bulk production.
For a leading edge project in robotics (and more to come) we are searching for an embedded software developer to join our team.
- Role: Embedded Software Developer
- Domain: Robotics
- Workload: min 20 hours per week
- Location: Berlin
- Systems development in context of microcontroller, CNC, sensors.
- Development and enhancement of embedded software modules.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Documentation and configuration management.
- Min 2 years of experience as software developer
- Languages: C, Python
- OS: Linux
- Microcontrollers and/or embedded Linux.
- Name: Felix Piela, Tristan August
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org